Comics JABBER JAW

Hello!!

Another short comic that I am bringing to you, I used this time a classic series * JABBER JAW (I watched in my childhood) There are many classic characters that I will soon be adding in my galleries, illustration and short comic are in my mind using these characters , do not buy, I will add for free and would like to read your comments regarding these works.

Thank you!!

Script - JabberJaw XXX
Characters - JabberJaw and Shelly
Scenery - In a motel room on the seabed

Pg01

f1 -  Shelly and Jabberjaw, Jabberjaw is holding Shelly and his penis is inside her ass, Shelly's face is flushed and happy, Jabberjaw's face has a sarcastic face,
Shelly is masturbating.
JabberJaw -  She love me!! Nyuk! Nyuk!
Shelly - Oh yeah! Jabberjaw you're amazing!!

f2 - shows Shelly's face her mouth is open and her tongue is passing on her lips, her eyes do not appear.
Shelly - Ohhh, Oh my god!

f3 - Shows the penis inside Shelly's ass "x-ray"  ejaculating inside her butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your participation!! :D

Most visited posts