Comics - The Jetsons XXX + Tutorial free


Download Tutorial - step by step Digital Color
Hi!
I tried to create a video tutorial to post on some channel on the internet, as my computer is very old and slow I had some small against time, summing it all up, my computer crashed and the video was not saved.
Well, I did some print screen with some explanation of the process of painting this image of Judy and Astro of the cartoon The Jetsons, if you have any doubt just contact us by email or note.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*  The english is not my native language, if you have any problems just let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you will find here in the tutorial.
- The initial idea for the illutration
- Drafts
- tools
- creating folders and positions
- create masks and layers
- PDF
- JPG
Bonus
- The Comic Book Finished

The most gratifying thing is that you see your image finished, creativity does not stop, you are going to have new ideas and you will add in your image and then turn to another totally different illustration of your initial idea and simple.

See some samples:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your participation!! :D

Most visited posts