Script idea for a future COMICS

A few minutes ago I was creating sketch for a comic commission when I suddenly had an idea "light" I wrote an idea summary for a comic with SUPERGIRL X DARKSEID.
If someone likes to leave your comment, you can add an idea if you want, by how much is just an idea.

COMICS SUPER GIRL x DARKSEID

TUTILO: PREPARATION OF MODDELING

Short Idea
SUPER GIRL  tied up(Cryptonite ropes of) in a great Hall, in front of her is DARKSEID sitting on her throne, wrapped by SUPER GIRL are some PIGS HUMANITY totally naked.

DARKSEID:
I WILL PREPARE YOU TO BE MY SLAVE AND IT WILL BE MY SLUT, AND YOU WILL DO EVERYTING I WANT, AFTER THAT PREPARATION!

SUPER GIRL:
THAT'S NEVER! I PREFER TO DIE OF WHAT TO SERVE AT YOUR SIDE !!

DARKSEID:
THAT THE PREPARATION OF MY NEW SLAVE!!

The PIGS rub their penises on my face and squeeze their breasts brutally, the scenes are divided into oral, anal, vaginal, (DP), bukkakes and beatings, after the scenes with the PIGS HUMANITY scenes with DARKSEID with two penis fucking the anus and vagina (DP) of SUPER GIRL in the last page shows DARKSEID on his throne and on her side SUPER GIRL naked with black cloak, gloves and boots on a FRAME appears a female silhouette tied with golden ropes, last FRAME shows the face of WONDERWOMAN with anger and cum on her face

WONDERWOMAN:
I WILL NEVER BE YOUR SLAVE!

END

My english is bad if have any errors, let me know :-D !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your participation!! :D

Most visited posts